Provides an Opportunity for the Women of Trinity To:
- Experience Fellowship, Outreach and Discipleship;
- Receive Personal Interaction for Personal Challenges;
- Gain a Spiritual View of Earthly Situations;
- Give and Receive Prayer for Specific Needs;
- Experience Empowerment and Support from other Christian Women;
- Engage in Sharing Sessions and Ministry with other women;
- Develop a Biblical Perspective of Daily Occurrences;
ALL IN LOVE!
The Women’s Ministry is here to serve you.
There are five components of service.
- Teaching the word of God and Discipling in love. I Timothy 2:15 “Study to show thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- Intercessory prayer, There are times when we need someone to pray on our behalf. Mark 2:3-5 “There was a man that was sick four friends took him to Jesus to be healed.”
- Referral services, Counseling and resources for immediate needs. I Corinthians 12;27-28 “Ye are the Body of Christ”, Mark 6:37 “God has sent helpers to care for the needs of others”
- Clarifying the Christian Walk John 8:12 “Walking in the light”. Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Sprit let us also walk in the Sprit”. Isaiah 2: 5 Come, Ye and let us walk in the light of the Lord.”
- Marriage and Family Commitment, God making two flesh one through Covenant agreement to God and in Him. Matthew 19:5, Ephesians 5:1-22 Ephesians 6: 1-2. In order to keep the covenant you must be born again both young and old. John 3:3
For more information you may contact Sister Alfreda Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or at the church office. Tel. (323) 735-0044.